Privacy Statement Alice Pley Search
Alice Pley Search takes your privacy very seriously and will process and use information about you in a secure manner. This Privacy & Cookie Statement explains which data Alice Pley Search processes and for what purpose. Furthermore, this Privacy & Cookie Statement contains information about your rights with regard to the processing of your personal data and which cookies Alice Pley Search uses on the website. For questions you can always contact email@example.com
Who is Alice Pley Search
Alice Pley Search consists of the private company Alice Pley Search B.V., with offices in (1261 CA) Blaricum at Bussummerweg 8, registered in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 56314183.
Alice Pley Search helps professionals to make the right choices in their career and to continue to develop themselves. I help organizations by connecting the best professional to the organization and by thinking along with them about the content of jobs and assignments. Also after placement, I keep in touch with both professionals and organizations. Being transparent about which data I collect about you, how this data is used and with whom the data is shared, is very important to me. This Privacy Statement applies to all Alice Pley Search services.
Registration as a jobseeker
Other than your email address, you do not need to share or upload any personal data when you register.
When registering, you are given the opportunity to register the following information:
- Name, address, email address, date of birth, mobile phone number, gender;
- Specialism(s), number of years of work experience, industry experience, current gross monthly salary based on 40 hours a week, your CV in a Word or PDF file, desired employment, desired work region, desired number of working hours per week;
- Information about availability and leave, wishes regarding your future position / assignment, other information that may be important when assessing the suitability of the candidate (such as references).
- Any data provided by you during a conversation and of which notes are kept;
Working as an interim manager via Alice Pley Search
When you start working / work / have worked through Alice Pley Search, I ask you for the following information:
- Name, address, email address, date of birth, mobile phone number, gender.
- Nationality, social security number, ID, Chamber of Commerce registration (if applicable).
- Other information such as diplomas, copy of ID, passport photo, marital status, email address, nationality, information about training.
- Financial data such as bank account number in connection with invoicing.
Alice Pley Search processes the above data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To bring together supply and demand on the labour market.
- To gain insight into the types of users of the site, to take in job applications and contact the person concerned and to share with the corresponding organization.
- To be able to assess your suitability and availability for permanent positions or interim assignments, including the possible use of test results, reference checks (with your consent) and social media checks of public profiles.
- To be able to approach you for an interesting position or interim assignment or to maintain contact with you.
- To enter into and maintain an intermediary relationship with you and to carry out the relevant administration.
- To draw up an agreement with the client and to maintain and observe the agreement with the client.
- When we have entered into an intermediary relationship with you, for compliance with laws and regulations.
- To answer your questions or handle your complaints via e-mail, by post, by telephone or via social media.
Disclosure to third parties
I disclose the data provided by you to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of the services requested, for the fulfilment of an agreement, for the administrative processing of these agreements and for the fulfilment of legal obligations to provide data to the competent authorities upon request. For example, I provide data to clients who are looking for suitable candidates, in all cases the CV is provided, in consultation with you. When I disclose your data to a third party, I ensure (with an agreement) that your data is not used for other purposes. In this agreement it is also arranged that your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed.
Alice Pley Search uses a secure protocol, https, to register candidates. The data thus obtained is stored by Alice Pley Search in an adequately secured database that is connected to the internet and is adequately protected against unauthorized use by third parties, such as alteration of data. I work with a reputable party that takes care of my hosting and guarantees adequate security of the data
Data retention period
I will never keep the data longer than is strictly necessary for the proper execution of services, insofar as I have a legitimate interest or if there is a legal obligation to do so.
You can request for your data to be removed from the database at any time. As long as you do not do this, your account will remain open and we will keep your data. You can object, or restrict or prohibit the use of data: you can ask me to stop or restrict the use of all or some of your personal data (in case your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully stored). You have the right to access and / or take your data with you: you can ask me for a copy of your personal data. You can contact me via the contact details below and submit your request.
We use the following cookies:
We use third party cookies that are only loaded after a click and only if we embed sound clips or videos on our pages. We occasionally use the following media embedding services:
- Soundcloud – we use this service for placing audio clips.
- Vimeo – we use these services to display videos.
Embedded content from other websites
Messages on our website may show embedded content. Videos, images, and messages, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as when the visitor has visited this other website.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
Of course, I will gladly help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. In the event we cannot work things out together, you also have the right, under the privacy legislation, to file a complaint with the privacy supervisor, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
Where do we send your data?
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc, to analyze the use of the website. Your data will not be forwarded to Google. Only an anonymized (untraceable) version of your IP address may be known to Google.
Alice Pley Search reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement.
Questions and feedback
I regularly check whether I comply with the applicable privacy legislation and my own Privacy Statement. If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 300 79 534